Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog 1

Being in the Socrates' cave, I would be in the stage walking out into the light. I would be in this stage because I would b able to get use to surrounding in where I I am placed. Whenever I am trying a new thing that I have never done before I would understand the basics of it. I get use to the idea of learning more things in what I see. I would open my mind into seeing why things happen and get use to the fact that there is a reason for everything. I would get the understanding in why things would go a certain way. Like math, you must know how to get to an end of a problem and it would show you the answer. After a time of seeing things, you would get use to the idea. I also feel that I am in the time were I’m still learning more things about where I am standing right now. I am in a place were I’m still finding out what I’m going to do in my future. I would still have to know what I want to do learn more about it. I am still in the learning process that is why I am still in school trying to learn more than what I already know. That is why I would consider myself the person walking into the light because I still believe I still needs to learn more in what I don’t know yet. I would be in a learning process and waiting for whatever the world throws at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment