Wednesday, September 16, 2009

About me

Me I consider myself to be a person to be use to whatever the world throws at me. I would not say even society does have to do something about me because it would change a person’s life. I would like to say I like to be an outside person. I don’t like to stay inside because it would make me feel like I I’m locked up in a cage. I like playing football which is the sport I’m mostly fond by. I would think it would be me playing in the NFL one of these days but then when I look at my shot at the NFL it would fade in distance. The green light I would see in a far horizon would fade in a cloud little by little. I would then start to look in another direction where I would start to look for another opportunity where I would like to do in my career.
I would also like helping other people. For this I would get this from when I was younger. I would participate in an organization called The Boy Scouts of America. I would like to say it was the thing that I would like to hate when I was young but it would not because it would inspire me to help other people where ever I would go. I also like to hang out with my friends a lot. I would hang out with them a lot because I would grow up with them since we were little. They would be considered to me like family because they are very close to me. As for my family that I have at home this is my mom the only person that is there for me since I was small. There would also be my aunt’s uncles but I live with my mom and she would try and make my life better for me. I would thank her for everything she has done for me but there are sometimes words that can’t express the thanks that she deserves.
This would is a little about me that makes me. I I'm a person that is not scared to try new things. I would also be a shy person when it comes to meeting new people. So if I don’t talk I'm just shy but when I get use to it I would not stop talking. At the most I live life to the fullest because you never going to happen. Always do the things that make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment